Holy Rosary Catholic School began in 1916. It was established to support parents, as the first teachers of their children. In keeping with this tradition, policies and procedures are developed to keep the mission and philosophy of our Catholic parish. The parish views the school as an important aspect of their mission. They support the school generously with resources so that all parents can give their children a Catholic education.
Holy Rosary Catholic School is accredited through the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association. This organization monitors the work of our school through self-study and long-range planning. Just as education is developmental and never ending, so is the continuous improvement of our school.
Holy Rosary Catholic School is rooted in the Word and energized with the Spirit of Jesus Christ. We encourage our young people to live as Jesus taught in the Catholic tradition. We build Gospel values and promote academic excellence.
- Holy Rosary School community believes in the promotion of a Faith Community of love and compassion and the proclamation of the Gospel Message
- We strive toward Academic Excellence and Spiritual Growth by providing opportunities which promote the overall well-being of each student
- We encourage open Communication to help our students develop their potential in all areas
- Students are led to discover the gift of their individual uniqueness and develop a positive Self-Concept
- Students are invited to develop Christian attitudes and encouraged to live the values of Peace, Justice, and Service that are rooted in our Catholic Tradition