If you need to get more volunteer hours in before the end of the school year, here are a few ideas:
- Offer to drive or chaperone an upcoming field trip (contact your student’s teacher).
- Attend the PTO meeting on Wednesday, May 11 at 5pm. Lots of year end projects will be discussed at this meeting.
- Help with Track and Field Day on Friday, May 20. Contact Mr. Baxter.
- Help with a class service project (contact your student’s teacher). In particular:
- Grade 2 – serve refreshments at the May 18 spring concert
- Grade 5 – serve refreshments at Mass/Graduation on May 25
- Grade 6 & 7- serve at the graduation meal on May 25.
- P.S. – Don’t forget to log your volunteer hours in the volunteer portal on the website.